Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27 y/o first cycle

Musicka

Hi EliteFitness!

This is my first thread I've posted on this site, so I hope its in the write place.

So a little background information about me. I am 27 years old I turn 28 later this year. I am 150-154 pounds and I am 6"1-2 I have very little facial hair. I can't grow a beard or mustache, which I don't mind. It's annoying having to shave my "spotting facial hair." I went to my Dr. and had my testosterone levels checked and and here are the results: h t tp :/ /i*imgur*com/9oqMlJF*png
In high school I got into smoking weed and partying and stopped playing sports and working out. Eventually I became dependent on pain killers and ended up with a heroin addiction. I'm clean now but it took a long time and a lot of failed rehab and cold turkey attempts. I feel like using drugs at such an early stage of development messed me up in a way bothy physically and mentally. I know that the key to staying clean and fighting depression and anxiety is to workout and lift weights. I joined an expensive gym thats really nice and went for about a week before I lost my contact lenses and couldn't go for a few months (long story).

I am very weak, the weakest of all my friends. I don't want to become the hulk or look like a huge body builder, I just want to grow some biceps and have a lean cut look with a nice chest and abs. People have told me I have a good body to work with. I have wide shoulders.

So, my question to you all is can I start taking some type of steroid right now and go to the gym or do I have to train for a certain period of time before I can use steroids? I have gotten mixed answered from random people and from Google. If I can't run a cycle now, and have to workout for X amount of time my plan is to buy the steroid cycle I will be using so that I am heavily motived to get to the point to where I can use them.

I'm totally fine with injecting and wouldn't want to take pills.

I have looked at Test E, and Sustanon. I have also heard Winstrol would be good for me.

To get the desired results I want what steroid(s) should I use?
Can I start steroids without getting a base of muscle down?

I know I have more questions but I completely blanked out and feel like I'm rambling so if I get any replies I will ask questions and or tell you more about me. I have a model coming to my house this weekend for a photo shoot. The photographer is going to take pictures of me so that I can use them as before and after. Once I get those pictures I will post them so you can see what my physique is now. The gym I joined did a blood test and health assessment which I scored 100% on. I can post pictures of that information as well as the stats they measured.

Feel free to ask any questions you please. I will answer everything honestly.

I appreciate any replies I get and I look forward to putting in work to healthier plus a nice body.

Glad you got off the drugs man. More power to ya for trying to better yourself. I couldn't view your blood test results for some reason.

Before trying steroids I'd get into a routine at the gym. Steroids don't do anything if you don't know how to properly train, eat and rest.

Start lifting weights with regularity (3-5 times a week) for a year or more and make sure you know what macros you need to build muscle before looking at AAS as an option.

I would hold off on steroids as well but if your test levels come back low you can hop on test 100% I used to party and do all sorts of drugs back in the day for many many years!! and been sober about eight!! 😜💪

I have to honestly say I think that's part of the reason why my test levels were so low it's a lot of opiate abuse

It wouldn't allow me to post the link so I put *'s instead of the .'s and put some spaces in.
My test level was 693.

No test for you !!

Those are very very good natural levels!!

You need to train hard lift heavy check out the diet section I posted a new meal plan for guys to have a hard time gaining follow that meal plan and lift you'll be good to go for your height and your weight your gain for sure

If you have any questions about the meal plan postop your question in the thread with the meal plan the title of the plan is Bulk plan for guys that say they can't gain weight

Is 693 a mid or high testosterone level for my age?

Is it ok if I go ahead and purchase steroids now so that I will be highly motivated to get to the point when I can use them?

For what kind of body I want to achieve what steroids or stacks would you guys recommend?

At one point I had 30 ampules/vials of Test E from Testoviron Depot from Pakistan, there were a few Sustanon, and a few that started with a D. All of which came from Pakistan. I read the side effects of using steroids and the whole estrogen thing freaked me out so I just gave them away to the owner of a big supplement chain in the US. Unfortunately I cannot get those ampules from the same source but I've heard buying home-brewed or making your own steroids is much better than pharmaceutical grade steroids(?).

I started off with Vicodin casually, then to Percocet, then to Oxy/Roxi, then to tar. Finally I got off of it all and I don't really consume any illegal drugs. I stopped smoking by using e-cigarettes and I am currently vaping @ 3mg nicotine (the lowest they sell). I'm going to move down to 0 nicotine for awhile as I just like vaping and its nice to have when I go out drinking so I don't end up smoking a cigarette while being drunk. I haven't smoked a cigarette in 5 years.

On chars it's mid but honestly few guys are in the upper range

Maybe teens with high hormones ! Honestly u don't need test and it could actually make it where ur levels never return to that high not saying it will but it is a very real possibility

Stackinplates,

Thanks for the replies. Thats good to hear my test levels are very very good.

I will definitely check out your meal plan. When I first got the gym pass I bought a ton of food and was using Reddits /r/gainit community for advice. This place seems like a much better place to get accurate information.

I will be sure to ask any questions in that thread! I'm heading over to bookmark it now!

Do more research on steroids

Read read read learn about the endocrine system and how they affect it

U need more knowledge and the best way for you to learn and remember to do your own research I'm not just telling you this I tell every young new guy this when they're wanting to get into steroids

Take ur time eat train and learn

U need to really learn

Btw be very careful with this because like me u sound like u have a very addictive personality

It's easy to switch one addiction for another and be in a whole new world of issues

After a year of lifting 3-5 times a week, dieting, getting good rest, practicing good weight lifting form, which substance would I benefit from for my first 'cycle'?

I got an email from EliteFitness talking about Winstrol and that sounded perfect! I was reading about Sustanon and that sounded pretty good as well.

Also is there anything that I can take to help motivate me to workout? Maybe a supplement? Thats why I want to buy the gear now so that I will have no options/excuses/ not to get my ass out of bed and work out, eat right, etc.

Top Bottom