Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 olympics Salt Lake City

littleflex

Just wondering who is going to watch the 2002 Olymipics this year in Utah. My family owns a house a condo in Park City and is going to watch them for a few days . But I wont be able to see any cause I'll be away at Winter Sessio

"Remeber... when you are not practicing, someone somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet hime he will win." ~ Bill Bradley
" If we are strong are strength will speak for itself, if we are weak words will be of no help" ~ J.F.K. :confused:

Well I live in Salt lake City------its going to get crazy! I'm excited for everything to happen---we have been anticipating this for over 6 years

I like the biathlon and speed skating, outside of that I'm not too interested in any of the other competitions.

Oh and CURLING SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM THE OLYMPICS!!!! ANYONE CAN SWEEP SNOW OFF OF ICE!!! MY GRANDMOTHER DID IT TILL SHE WAS 98 AND DIED SWEEPING SNOW OFF OF ICE! IT'S NOT A SPORT! IT'S SOMETHING YOU PUT UP WITH IN THE WINTER!

The winter lympics is always big here in Norway. seeing as its a winter country. so im sure its gonna be on 25 hours a day on tv here. i enjoy the skating, downhil, slalom and biathlon..so im gonna catch some of it.

DAmn jennifer, BFL chick , your so lucky. I love UTah, I go out there once or twice a year and stay in PArk City, at my dads condo's at the Canyons. That place is ubeilievable, Probablyone of my favorite places to be summer or winter.
:D

These are going to be the WORST Olympics in history unless Salt Lake City changes it's laws and customs. Mainly for the spectators. I have always gone to the Olympics three times in a row, but not this one. Mormons control the fucking city and it is zoned so fucking ridiculous. Stay out of the bars as they are the biggest rip offs.

littleflex said:
DAmn jennifer, BFL chick , your so lucky. I love UTah, I go out there once or twice a year and stay in PArk City, at my dads condo's at the Canyons. That place is ubeilievable, Probablyone of my favorite places to be summer or winter.
:D

Yes, park city is awesome. ever been to the Sundance film festival?

yea I have been to sundance film festival but it was a while ago..... thats normally when i go skiing when that is going on, the end of January..
Damn now your making me want to go out there :(

Top Bottom