Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 weeks into first cycle..?s

Jrm1989

First off I'm 24 6'0 and 210 lbs right now I may about 18% body fat. I started my first cycle because it's a thought I've been having for quite some time and now me and a friend went in on one. A little on my history I probably began lifting around the age of 12 for football and went on a 3/4 year hiatus and as of recent have been very consistent in my traing for the past 7 months. Any way I started this cycle 2 weeks ago and I started by using a test 400 blend by xt labs and have dosed 400 mg last week and this week. In the beginning the only sides I noticed a few days in where increased appetite and heightened libido..but my concerns come in here I recently decided due to the time of year and being ok with my overall body size but discontent with the amount of body fat I decided to begins cutting. On just the test my appetite was out of control and I was continuing to eat dirty as I had been for a few weeks prior so I added my favorite little fat burner ephedrine in along with 200 mg caffeine about 100 mg ephed and 400 caffeine each day along with knocking my calories from about 5k a day from mixed sources to about 2.2k all clean along with 45 min of Hitt eod. Now I'm noticing decreased libido , and erectile dysfunction.. Which I feel has to be due to the ephed but I'm concerned about a hormonal imbalance and am overly paranoid of gyno, to the point that although there's no pain or sensitivty in the nipples or chest region I look at my chest and feel I'm getting gyno even though it's probably just due to my body fat being not great ATM... I've order 1 mg ameridex and 10 mg nolvas out of this fear and am wondering if I should start taking them and at what dose.. I also had a question regarding about 6/7 weeks in switching from the test blend to just test prop at. 450 mg each week at 150 mg m w f. And Doing that through weeks 11 maybe. 12 and starting of pct of clomid 50/50/50 and nolva. 40/40/20/20 3 days after last shot..

If you took the time to read through that unstructured mess of a rant I thank you . I typed that all on a shitty mobile and it was irritating. All help and advice is greatly appreciated. thanks

Alright, first.. you should have had an AI on hand before you started. At 18% body, you are going to be very prone to sides, especially estrogen related ones. It would be a good idea to get some bloods done to see where your estrogen levels are. I would start the dosing at .5mg/day. Just to let you know.. aromasin is a much better option.

If you feel you have gyno symptoms then you can start the nolva at 20mg/day. But only would use if you have to. See what the adex does first.

Test should increase your libido, so I am going to say your hormones are out of wack. I'd pick up some HCGenerate and run through your cycle. This will also help limit shutdown to help you transition into PCT better.

If you are trying to cut, add GW-50 to your cycle. It is the best compound for fat loss. SARMS1 is buy 2 get 1 free righte now. It will make your cycle so much better, and you can run it all the way through PCT. If you're not familiar with it.. here is a nice little right up of what it can do for you. If you decide to use it, you won't be disappointed.

GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org

GW-501516 (Cardarine) with your cycle - Evolutionary.org

So are you switching to prop or riding with test 400? That is going to determine when to start PCT.

Clomd + Nolva is a good start. AG-Guys, makes the best research chems in the business if you have not gotten yours already. Run your AI in PCT aswell. But if you are experiencing libido problems on Test, I can guarantee you will on SERMS. Keep running the HCGenerate through PCT, it will help you with your libido and help elevate test levels. Also throw in some PF Unleashed and Post Cycle and DAA. You can get these from NTBM.com

Everything RFJ mentuined is great info.. your Bodyfat was really to high for you to begin a cycle. Personally I would have opted in for Aromasin to control estro but get blood work done. GW would be a great option to incorporate to help lose bf.
For all your ancillaries definitely use AG-GUYS.COM and keep us up to date on your progress bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom