Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/9 NCAA Baylor @ Kansas(#4)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Baylor Bears and the Kansas Jayhawks will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at Allen Fieldhouse.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jayhawks listed as 16½-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 152.

Baylor clawed their way to an 80-74 victory over visiting Texas Tech on Wednesday. Baylor could not cover the 7.5-point spread, but the 154 points made it OVER the posted total of 144.

Curtis Jerrells led the way for Baylor with 16 points, while both LaceDarius Dunn and Josh Lomers each had 14 in the win.

Kansas flew past Missouri 90-71 Monday, while covering the 18.5-point spread at home. The 161 points made it OVER the posted total of 152.

Brandon Rush led Kansas with 19 points and six rebounds, while shooting 7-for-13 from the field.

Current streak:
Kansas has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Baylor: 17-4 SU, 7-7 ATS
Kansas: 22-1 SU, 12-7-2 ATS

now that footballs done i don't know what to bet on.. might as well be college hoops.

baylor has a quality squad.. i dont think they can win, but they'll definitely hang tough.

redshirt27se said:
now that footballs done i don't know what to bet on.. might as well be college hoops.

baylor has a quality squad.. i dont think they can win, but they'll definitely hang tough.
this was easy
my alter bet baylor

college basketball is far easier then pro .. alteast in my humble opinion

hurricane187 said:
college basketball is far easier then pro .. alteast in my humble opinion
i agree to an extent.. college hoops seems to have more inflated spreads because of the sometimes lopsided matchups..

in the NBA you can take a powerhouse and match them against a shitty team and you still won't see the 16-20 point spreads the college hoops gives sometimes.

Top Bottom