Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/7 NCAA Duke(2) @ North Carolina(23) ESPN 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Duke bound into North Carolina

North Carolina can extend its win streak to 4 games Tuesday, while the Blue Devils will be looking to snap it.

Duke brings a 21-1 overall mark (9-0 in the conference) into this game versus a North Carolina team carrying a 14-5 record.

Oddsmakers like the Blue Devils in this one, opening the line at 3.5 in favor of Duke. They are 21-1 this season, while the Tar Heels are 14-5.

Mike Krzyzewski's team was busy last game winning against the Seminoles 97-96 as 15 point favorites.

North Carolina won at home last game as a 7.5 point favorite against the Tigers, winning 76-61.

This game is likely to come down to the Blue Devils's execution on offence. They rank 3rd in the league in scoring and look to sustain their 82.8 points per game average against the Tar Heels's #122-rated defensive u

i keep getting burned on Duke not covering the spread but here goes..

fuck I hit 2500 instead of 25000~

I left for the night not knowing which way this was bet
caught the game later at a bar and I knew to pull for UNC

4everhung said:
I left for the night not knowing which way this was bet
caught the game later at a bar and I knew to pull for UNC
Luckily Duke won! great game, I don't even give a shit if they don't cover the spread.. 10-0 in the ACC 21-1 or is it 22-1 overall now, pretty fucking dominating.

Lestat said:
Luckily Duke won! great game, I don't even give a shit if they don't cover the spread.. 10-0 in the ACC 21-1 or is it 22-1 overall now, pretty fucking dominating.

Duke and Uconn are the two best teams right now.

bluehen said:
Duke and Uconn are the two best teams right now.
agreed.

Duke is nearly NBA quality right now.

gotmilk said:
The Washington Generals could beat the Knicks.

LMAO at Davis being upset about being traded away.

Thomas is a joke as a GM, they are killing him on the NY sports radio.

Top Bottom