Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/7 NBA Chicago @ Golden State TNT TV late

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Chicago Bulls and the Golden State Warriors will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Oracle Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Warriors listed as 12½-point favorites versus the Bulls, while the game's total is sitting at 212.

Thabo Sefolosha and Andres Nocioni had 22 points apiece for the Bulls in their 100-97 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night.

The Blazers failed to cover as 6.5-point home favorites as the teams played over the 184.5-point total set by oddsmakers.

Golden State shot 54.9% from the field in Friday's 127-96 rout over Charlotte, covering the 8.5-point home spread. The 223 points scored were OVER the posted total of 219.

Monta Ellis was 7-for-10 for 21 points, while Stephen Jackson added 19 points for the Warriors.

Current streak:
Golden State has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Chicago: 19-29 SU, 19-29 ATS
Golden State: 29-19 SU, 22-26 ATS

wish u guys would put some college gms up .. little easier to bet

inn--deng and gordon hurt.. my luck chi prob still cover

Cal_21 said:
Karma is awesome. Normally I'd be bummed about Golden State losing lol.
I fell asleep at half. Normally I like watching GSW as they're a fast offensive team. The Utah-GSW playoff series last year was the best basketball I've ever seen. Now I'm a Utah Jazz fan.

Spartacus said:
I fell asleep at half. Normally I like watching GSW as they're a fast offensive team. The Utah-GSW playoff series last year was the best basketball I've ever seen. Now I'm a Utah Jazz fan.

Yeah it was an ugly game. Too bad they didn't win Webber's first game back in Oakland. :whatever:

Top Bottom