Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/4 Super Bowl XLI Chicago vs Indianapolis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts will meet Rex Grossman and the Chicago Bears on Sunday, February 4 in Super Bowl XLI at Dolphin Stadium in Miami.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 7-point favorites versus the Bears, while the game's total is sitting at 49.

The Colts defeated New England 38-34 in the AFC Championship Game as a 3.5-point favorite last time out. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (47).

Manning completed 27-of-47 passes for 349 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while also running in for a score. Dallas Clark led Indianapolis with six catches for 137 yards and Joseph Addai rushed for 56 yards on 14 carries with a touchdown.

The Bears defeated New Orleans 39-14 as a 3-point favorite in the NFC Championship Game. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Thomas Jones rushed for 123 yards on only 19 carries and found the end zone twice for Chicago in the win. Grossman completed 11-of-26 passes for 144 yards with a touchdown and Bernard Berrian caught five passes for 85 yards and a touchdown.

Regular season records:
Indianapolis: 12-4 SU, 8-8 ATS
Chicago: 13-3 SU, 10-6 ATS

I had a 2.3 million limit before
so I wanted to beat that
and I want the "awe in" winners to move to the top of the "most won on an event" list

Top Bottom