Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/22 NHL Washington vs Ottawa 7pm ET

brownbrown

EF MOD
While the Ottawa Senators are playing like a team on a mission to get back to the playoffs, the Washington Capitals certainly don’t seem inspired to avoid a shocking finish outside the Eastern Conference’s top eight.
The visiting Capitals have a chance to complete a season sweep of Ottawa on Wednesday night, but they’ll have to turn around not only their fortunes but also those of the surging Senators - and they may need to do it without Alex Ovechkin.
These teams were involved in the only two games on Monday’s NHL slate, and both contests quickly devolved into lopsided affairs. Ottawa finished a 3-0-0 road trip with a 6-0 rout of the New York Islanders before Washington suffered a disheartening 5-0 loss at Carolina.

.can_ad_slug {font-family:arial;font-size:11px;color:#999;text-decoration:none;background-image:url('http://l.yimg.com/d/lib/can_interstitial/icons/adchoice_1.4.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:right;padding:0px 15px 0px 1px;margin:1px 0px 1px 0;cursor:hand;height:12px;display:block;line-height:12px;text-align:right;}.ad_slug_table a {text-decoration:none;}.ad_slug_table div.CAN_marker { display:none }

While the Senators (31-22-8) strengthened their grip on seventh place in the East, the Capitals (29-25-5) are stuck in 10th, although they’re still in play for a fifth straight Southeast Division title.

Capitals-Senators Preview - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Bets Taken till 8pm ET

Good Luck

bb, putting up games is great but if you're gonna go through all the work, you have to give more than 5 mins to bet. I would think no later than noon for same day 7 o'clock start if you want to see some action.

bb, putting up games is great but if you're gonna go through all the work, you have to give more than 5 mins to bet. I would think no later than noon for same day 7 o'clock start if you want to see some action.
lol, I was in the middle of putting up night games up and didnt see this one was starting.

Gave an extra hour to bet on this one.

Top Bottom