Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/21 NBA on TNT Late game Seattle @ Portland

motodawg

EF VIP
Make up your losses or keep winning..................

The division rival Seattle SuperSonics and Portland Trail Blazers are set to renew hostilities on Thursday when they meet at Rose Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Trail Blazers listed as 8-point favorites versus the SuperSonics, while the game's total is sitting at 191.

Earl Watson scored 26 points with nine assists in the SuperSonics' 108-101 win over the Grizzlies on Tuesday. The SuperSonics covered the 6-point spread, while the combined 209 points made it OVER the posted total of 206.

Wally Szczerbiak chipped in with 24 points and four rebounds in the win.

The Trail Blazers were upset 105-94 by the Kings last time out, as 4.5-point favorites. The combined 199 points made it OVER the posted total of 194.

Travis Outlaw tossed in 23 points with five rebounds in a losing effort for the Trail Blazers.

Team records:
Seattle: 14-38 SU, 25-26-1 ATS
Portland: 28-25 SU, 27-26 ATS

I haven't seen portland all year
they're vastly improved
aren't they on a long winning streak?

I hate when I watch these late games and fall asleep in the third quarter. Then I wake up at 3am and go run to the computer to see who won. I'm glad I don't bet for real money. I'd kill myself by now

portland is trash .. also bet portland... they couldnt cover vs sonics, when half their starting team dont play cause they got traded .. like a college team out there

Top Bottom