Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/20 NBA Orlando @ Toronto

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Orlando Magic and the Toronto Raptors will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at Air Canada Centre.

Oddsmakers currently have the Raptors listed as 4-point favorites versus the Magic, while the game's total is sitting at 208.

The Magic dominated the second and third quarter on Tuesday, as they upset the Pistons 103-85. The Magic won the game as 6.5-point underdogs, while the combined 188 points fell UNDER the posted total of 194.5.

Rashard Lewis shot 8-for-10 from the field with 20 points, four rebounds and four assists to lead the Magic.

Chris Bosh dropped a game-high 27 points to lead the Raptors to a 109-91 win over the Nets last time out. The Raptors covered the 10-point spread, and the 200 points made it OVER the posted total of 189.5.

Bosh also grabbed nine rebounds for the Raptors, and Jose Calderon chipped in with 22 points in the victory.

Current streak:
Orlando has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Orlando: 34-21 SU, 34-20-1 ATS
Toronto: 28-23 SU, 29-22 ATS

Nice lineup now we just need to bet on each others events because it seems all the gamblers are on vacation!

Karma Bookie: 2/20 NBA LA Lakers @ Phoenix ESPN
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NCAA Texas El Paso @ We are Marshall
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NCAA Mississippi State @ Mississippi
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NCAA on espn North Carolina @ North Carolina State
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NCAAB Utah @ BYU - For the Late Night Gambling Addict
Karma Bookie: 2/20 West Virginia @ Villanova
Karma Bookie: 2/20 #25 Kansas St. @ Nebraska
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NHL San Jose @ New Jersey
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NHL Calgary @ Dallas
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NBA Dallas @ New Orleans
Karma Bookie: 2/20 NBA Orlando @ Toronto

SLAYER69! said:
We need to go on a recruiting drive. The juice board and C&C.
yuo guy's do it
I'm too notorious to do it and there's a couple mods that don't like it(coming from me)

to me it's that they're jealous of the bookie forum
this is where the shit is
just wait until we really grow this place

we need to let the ice fans know that the NHL is back
bunch of canadians around here

yea bro really and they need to make karma more affordable .. no wonder nobody buys it yessh ! lol .. i would buy some to play around in here more but i aint payin 100$ for 300,000 karma thats silly lol

Top Bottom