Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/2 NCAA George Mason @ Delaware

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Blue Hens take on Patriots tonight

Delaware looks to follow up last game's win over Tigers with another slam-dunk performance today at home versus the Patriots.

Sporting a 6-13 overall record and a 2-8 mark within the conference, the Blue Hens aim to knock the Patriots (9-2 in the conference) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Patriots in this one, opening the line at 8 in favor of George Mason. They are 15-5 this season, while the Blue Hens are 6-13.

George Mason won at home against the Monarchs last game as 6 point favorites, tallying a score of 66-47.

Delaware won at Towson last game as a 2.5 point underdog against the Tigers, winning 76-61.

Delaware's basketball team has not done well since Mike Brey left for Notre Dame. I thought my Bluehen's would be a 15 point dog when I requested this game. It's probably bad karma bettign against your squad, I would never ever bet against the football team, but from what I saw against Drexel I don't think they can keep this to within 10.

Top Bottom