Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/19 NHL New York @ Montreal

motodawg

EF VIP
The New York Rangers and the Montreal Canadiens will both be gunning for a victory on Tuesday when they meet at Bell Centre.

Odds aren't yet posted for this game, so check back later for the opening line and total.

The Rangers defeated San Jose 3-1 as a -120 favorite last time out. The four goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (5).

Ryan Callahan scored a pair of goals for the Rangers, while Chris Drury had a goal and an assist in the win.

The Canadiens defeated Philadelphia 5-3 as a +115 underdog last time out. The eight goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (6).

Alexei Kovalev had a goal and two assists for Montreal, while Andrei Markov had three assists in the win.

Current streak:
New York has won 2 straight games.
Montreal has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
New York: 30-24-7
Montreal: 32-19-9

CMarc said:
Taking a client to this game tonight.
If I wasn't such a "homer" I'd take Rangers.

Oh is that what you call the other woman...........a client?

better not buy that bitch a 15$ hotdog

Incredible game!
I'm sure not many, if any, here saw it but any sports fan would have enjoyed this one!

MD, No tie. Habs came back to win 6-5 in shootout after going down 5 zip in second period.

Large group of New Yorkers sat behind us. Great time was had by all.

everyone got there k back through the k store x cept sparty he was nice enough to let me keep his...lol salgood

Top Bottom