Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/18: NCAA Gonzaga @ Loyola Marymount

Only one team stands between Gonzaga and a sixth straight West Coast Conference regular-season title, and that team gets its chance to stay in the race when the Bulldogs visit Loyola Marymount University on Saturday. Game time is 3 p.m. at Gersten Pavilion in a game to be televised regionally by ABC. The Bulldogs are 10-0 in the WCC, LMU 8-2. A Gonzaga win would assure the Bulldogs no worse than a tie for the regular-season title with the Lions, and the Bulldogs would win the tiebreaker based on sweeping the season series. San Diego and San Francisco are the next closest teams with five losses each, but the Bulldogs only have four regular-season games remaining so LMU stands as the only pretender to put the bite on the Bulldogs.

Gonzaga's version of "Mr. Inside" and "Mr. Outside" continues to apply the 1-2 punch to the opposition. In the last two games the offensive stats of Adam Morrison and J.P. Batista were nearly identical. Morrison was 21-for-38 from the field for 55.3 percent, Batista 21-for-36 for 58.3 percent. Morrison was 17-for-19 from the free throw line for 89.5 percent, Batista 14-for-15 for 93.3 percent. Morrison scored 34 points against Stanford and 33 at Portland, Batista 24 against Portland and matched his career high with 32 at Portland. Morrison averaged 33.5 ppg, Batista 28.0 ppg for the two games.

While the Duke tandem of Shelden Williams and J.J. Redick are mentioned in the game breath as All-American, don't go mute on the Gonzaga duo of Adam Morrison and J.P. Batista. In the head-to-head matchup with Redick, the edge goes to Morrison in field goal percentage and 3-point field goal percentage. They are in a virtual tie for the NCAA Division I scoring lead, Redick at 28.9 ppg, Morrison at 28.8 ppg through games of Tuesday. Batista has the advantage over Williams in field goal percentage, free throw percentage and scoring.

DBBT said:
bet against them, theyre going down, only won by 12 AT Gonzaga last time...

I doubt you think Gonzaga is going to loose, if you did you would have much better odds on them so you could make more money.

DBBT said:
Morrison gets 50 pts or greater in this game then YOU win. If he gets <49 I win. If they go overtime, yes his point total still counts the same as regulation if thats what youre asking

No, I'm wondering whether the bookie forum allows multiple winning props. Somebody has to win, so if Morrison scores 50 points as well both "Team X wins" and "Morrison >49" would be true.

Top Bottom