Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/16 NCAA Michigan St @ Indiana on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
I know it's dangerous to post odds this early so take advantage of me......lol

- The Michigan State Spartans and the Indiana Hoosiers will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Branch McCracken Court at Assembly Hall.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hoosiers listed as 4-point favorites versus the Spartans, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Michigan State lost 60-54 to Purdue on Tuesday, as a slight 1.5-point road underdog. The combined score fell UNDER the night's posted total of 131.5.

Kalin Lucas tossed in 20 points for Michigan State, while shooting 7-for-10 from the field.

Eric Gordon paced Indiana with 23 points in its 68-66 loss to Wisconsin on Wednesday night.

Wisconsin won as 4.5-point road underdogs as the game played over the 124-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Team records:
Michigan State: 20-4 SU, 9-11-1 ATS
Indiana: 20-4 SU, 10-11 ATS

Another loss. Back to the Futile.

See you guys Tuesday. I'll be in Atlantic City losing real money for a couple days

SLAYER69! said:
Another loss. Back to the Futile.

See you guys Tuesday. I'll be in Atlantic City losing real money for a couple days
dont forget maybe winning real money? lol

Top Bottom