Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/13 NCAA UConn(1) @ Villanova(4) ESPN 7est 100K limit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Huskies look to continue 11-game win streak

The Connecticut Huskies haven't won against a Top 5 opponent since December 2000, but look to defeat the No. 4 ranked Villanova Wildcats Monday.

Sporting a 22-1 overall record and a 9-1 mark within the conference, the Huskies aim to knock the Wildcats (9-1 in the conference) for a loss.

Villanova gets its chance to prove the bookies wrong, who opened them as 1-point underdogs. Expect lots of offense in this one with an opening total set high at 148.

The Huskies hope their 99-point explosion last game in a win versus the Pirates was no fluke and that their defence can keep Villanova in check.

Jay Wright's troops were at DePaul against the Blue Demons last game and came away with a 61-51 win, where oddsmakers had them as 9-point favorites. The Wildcats will look to run its 8-game conference winning-streak to nine when they play tonight.

100 large on UConn. No problem

Whiskey

I was just going to host this one, thanks bor!

4everhung said:
got a little action going

4ever, do you want me to create an event for insurance?

i'm nervous. Trying to get my K ammount back up and it's taking too long. They had better win, if not, the bitches are going to pay for it

Whiskey

Top Bottom