Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/12 NCAAb North Carolina(#5) @ Virginia ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The North Carolina Tar Heels and the Virginia Cavaliers will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at John Paul Jones Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tar Heels listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Tar Heels defeated Clemson 103-92 in double overtime as an 8.5-point favorite on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (162).

Tyler Hansbrough poured in a game-high 39 points for North Carolina, while Wayne Ellington added 28 points in the win

Virginia shot 32.8% from the field in Saturday's 80-64 loss at Wake Forest, falling as 4-point road underdogs. The 144 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 146.

Sean Singletary tied the game-high with 21 points, while Ryan Pettinella added 12 points for the Cavaliers.

Current streak:
Virginia has lost 6 straight games.

Team records:
North Carolina: 22-2 SU, 16-5 ATS
Virginia: 11-11 SU, 7-10 ATS

glad to see some college during weekdays .. good job spart

Virginia is in a huge slump i hope it continues at least through tonight, The Tar Heels are 1-6 in their last seven games at Virginia.

here u go spart .lol might be the last time i bet a road fav in college .. they kill me every time

Top Bottom