Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/12 NCAAb Michigan St(#10) @ Purdue(#19) ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Michigan State Spartans and the Purdue Boilermakers will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at Mackey Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Boilermakers listed as 1-point favorites versus the Spartans, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Michigan State improved to (21-3) with a 70-55 win over victory of the Northwestern on Saturday. Michigan State failed to cover the 19-point spread, while the 125 points were UNDER the posted total of 131.

Drew Neitzel led Michigan State with 21 points from 8-for-12 shooting, while Raymar Morgan and Drew Naymick each dropped 10 points in the win.

Purdue held off a late surge to upset Wisconsin 72-67 on Saturday, as 9.5-point underdogs. The combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 123.

Robbie Hummel shot 8-for-12 from the field with 21 points, and Chris Kramer added 12 in the win.

Current streak:
Purdue has won 9 straight games.

Team records:
Michigan State: 20-3 SU, 9-10-1 ATS
Purdue: 19-5 SU, 12-9 ATS

2415g9e.jpg

I don't think the Spartans can go 2 and 0 against the Boilermakers, This time Purdue is at home...........i've been known to be wrong

i come home and kentucky has 6 pts half way thru the first half
i'm losing tonight

Top Bottom