Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/10 NBA on ESPN Denver @ Cleveland PICK-UM

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Quicken Loans Arena will be treated to a game between the Denver Nuggets and the Cleveland Cavaliers when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 1-point favorites versus the Nuggets, while the game's total is sitting at 205.

Denver's Carmelo Anthony had a career-high 49 points in Friday's 111-100 win over Washington, covering the 10.5-point home spread. The 211 points scored were OVER the posted total of 209.

Allen Iverson added 18 points and 11 assists, while Kenyon Martin dropped 16 points for the Nuggets.

Cleveland forced 16 Atlanta turnovers in Friday's 100-95 win, coming in as 4-point road underdogs. The 195 points scored were OVER the posted total of 187.

LeBron James was the high man with 26 points and 11 rebounds, and Zydrunas Ilgauskas had 17 points and 11 boards for the Cavaliers.

Team records:
Denver: 30-19 SU, 26-23 ATS
Cleveland: 28-21 SU, 23-26 ATS

another mini pile-on lol last one wasn't good for me...... I shoulda put the lakers up it was on ABC my bad

no more easy picks lol it's on........... i went from 5th on the leader board to 9th in the click of a mouse

Top Bottom