Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle

Jonlb21

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod or (was actually thinking of doing test e to avoid pinning so much) recommeded test e dose ?

1-8 anavar 60-100 mg day
1-8 n2guard
1-8 HCGenerate ES

PCT 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com ( hopefully tablets)
Phytoserms n2bm.com (dont know if I need this one)
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com ( Prefer tablets)
n2guard n2bm.com

and what about unleashed post cycle ?

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

kinda depends on your stats, how long youve been training, age, what u are trying to accomplish. I personally wouldnt recomend prop for your first time. u will wake up thinking someone shot u right where u did your shot with a potatoe gun. first timer would be fine with sust, cyp, or enanthate. sust is blended so u dont have to throw a dart at yourself eod. Do a few cycles before u take short life esters. Var is pretty clean but wont give u the results u would be expecting for a first timer. everyone expects more gains on there first. 100mgs eod is only 350mg test per week. go with 500 or u wont be happy. sust or omnadren is great for a first timer. ur ai's look fine if there even necessary. u made a pretty low dose first cycle.

need stats to better find people to help bro. another thing. u should read 200 threads starting with stickies before posting. all the neubs questions are usually answered here. without the stickies the same questions would be asked 20 times a day.

good luck and read read read

I'm 26 been lifting, for 3 years. i'm 14% bf and am trying to cut. I have read other 1st cycle threads and they are all different so its hard to gauge the perfect one.

I thought anavar would be a better 1st cycle stack then winstrol for cutting. Trying to avoid joint problems.

i understand. stanzolol will harden u up good but if ur wanting to burn fat, clen works well but u really have to be careful on how to take it. if ur interested i can try to explain. it has to be piramidded constantly. up and down up and down. let me know if interested.

I've tried clen in the past and it didn't burn that much fat for me. I took 40mg for the first 2 days then made my way to 100mg per day for two weeks. Then took 2 weeks off again and restarted it.

I'm off the clen right now. I'm currently taking oxy elite pro ( old formula), l carnitine, CLA, and Final form to cut. Not including all my pre and post supplements to still gain muscle.

what about an anavar only cycle ? I know most people will say anavar is a waste without test e as a foundation ?

Top Bottom