Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle at 21

Alright boys. I have researched, researched, and researched (I am not claiming I am special; I realize we all do it) and I am at a cross roads.

As background, I am a 21 and a college football player. It is not worth getting into the details, but take the fact that I will not be tested as a given. I am about to begin my senior year and am looking to try to play RB (a new position for me, but I feel I can be successful there). I have been lifting quite regularly for a good amount of time (before HS really), though to be fair this past semester I have lost a fair amount of strength. After last summer I came into camp at roughly 200 pounds (at least 5 of which were immediately shed water), 8-9% bf, but only benching roughly 265 and squatting 375. I know this is not my natural peak, but do understand the time crunch I am in.

To be effective (and stay healthy) at RB I know that I need to be at 215-225, ideally squatting ~500, and benching ~315, though the real key is the weight (and be happy with as much strength as I can gain).

Thus, I decided I would run a cycle. After much research I decided on Test E 300mg 2x/week for 10 weeks. Anavar 50mg ED weeks 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 PCT starting week 13. I have aromasin (was thinking 6.25 mg eod), clomid, nolva, and hcg on hand.

Now for the two key reservations:
1. Would going through 2 a days/camp right after being on cycle be a disaster? Surely FB players have used over the summer before, so what is the optimal timing here (I have yet to find any info on this)
2. The bigger issue: Can I recover from this cycle being only 21? Seeing as my goals are solely athletic performance I have NO desire to ever run another cycle, but will this one cycle permanently shut down my HPTA? I have read conflicting reports on this, and I am sure I will get them here, too, but I would appreciate any and all insight.

Thank you.

At 21 I would have my natural hormone levels tested to see where where there at.
All you you may need at 21 is DIET,TRAINING,DEDICATION and REST.

There is no doubt that I can continue to make gains naturally. The issue is the time scale. I essentially have 3 months for the rest of my career..

1) One thing you're going to have to deal with during 2 a days is probably not being in the greatest football shape. Not only will you be heavier (assuming you eat right), but you probably won't have made it through too many intense cardio sessions during the summer on Anavar (due to intense pumps) before two a days begin (not sure how long you'll be off-cycle before this). On the other hand, Anavar is nice to add at the end of a test cycle to dry out your test gains and add more strength.

2) Everybody is different and there are no guarantees, but generally, I doubt that this cycle will shut down your HPTA. I see you already have PCT drugs ready.

I agree with George, anavar is going to make doing cardio difficult due to the pumps you are going to get. You might want to throw some gw in there for some added cardio benefits

Thanks for the help my friends. It is much appreciated.

It is interesting you raise the point about cardarine. I was very strongly considering adding some sarms to my PCT anyway. Throwing in GW the final 8 weeks of the cycle might make a lot of sense for the reasons you suggest.

As for the timing, it would shape up that I would be coming off cycle right at the start of camp. As in last pills like 3 days before.

Hey guys,

I am excited to say I am going to start my cycle tomorrow. Thanks to you guys suggestions I am going to run GW starting week 8-15 and Osta 10-end of pct. How does this sound?

I also have another question. I have seen mixed reports on when to run hcg...some say to run like a couple of 1000ius during PCT...others suggest 500 iu/week or so. Do you have suggestions, particularly for someone who is younger and on first cycle?

Thanks

At 21 I would have my natural hormone levels tested to see where where there at.
All you you may need at 21 is DIET,TRAINING,DEDICATION and REST.

Ok, so I actually have gotten blood work done, but haven't gotten the results back yet. Would you recommend not starting tomorrow? Also, what Test level would you say it isn't worth it to cycle?

Last edited:
Yes don't start till u get all bloods back

U can post them on here if u wish so we can help

I recommend not starting
Till u know where u stand

So u don't risk messing up ur natural production

Top Bottom