Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 Week Test Cyp, EQ Cycle - Advice

iJohnDoe

I'm 34 years old. I'm a fit long distance athlete. I’ve trained and been in the gym for the past 5 years. I completed several 100 mile events in 2013.

I've done 3 SARM cycles and 2 pro-hormone cycles. I'm ready to hit my first AAS cycle. This is what I've planned out. I've seen mixed opinions on the length of EQ cycles. I've settled on 16 weeks.

I only intend on running GW for 6 weeks because based on my experience it peaks around 4 weeks. I do not intend to run it for the long term fat-burning benefits.

I don't have a natty test booster on cycle. Thoughts on it being necessary? I've always used them with the SARM and pro-hormone cycles.

My PCT feels long. I’ve seen recommendations on doing a long PCT due to the long esters of Cyp and EQ. Thoughts?

16 Week Cycle
1-16 - Test Cyp - 350mg/wk
1-16 - EQ - 500mg/wk
1-16 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-16 - N2Guard
10-16 - GW-510516 - 20mg(split dosed)

--------------------------

8 Week PCT
15-23 - Clomid 50/25/25/25
15-23 - Liquidex
15-23 - Unleash/Post Cycle
15-23 - N2Guard

I'm running something similar. My EQ dose is 750/week.... I'll see how I'm responding to that and adjust accordingly. GW can be run longer, good test dose. PCT is as long as it needs to be, though I wouldn't think 8 weeks is necessary. The problem with your PCT is you need to wait till the majority of the AAS clear your system. The longest ester in your cycle will be the undecanoate ester for the EQ, and therefor you need to start your PCT about 2 weeks after last inject of EQ. I run prop towards the end so I can run test while EQ clears, i'd wait 3 weeks until after last EQ inject and run prop up until then, then start PCT a week later.

IME 4 weeks of good PCT is enough.

dont forget osta in pct to hold all gains and possible even still gain in pct!

Thanks for the advice. I'll add HCGenerate during cycle and might add Osta to PCT too. I've done Osta cycles and I like the results, but I usually notice some suppression.

I'm running something similar. My EQ dose is 750/week.... I'll see how I'm responding to that and adjust accordingly. GW can be run longer, good test dose. PCT is as long as it needs to be, though I wouldn't think 8 weeks is necessary. The problem with your PCT is you need to wait till the majority of the AAS clear your system. The longest ester in your cycle will be the undecanoate ester for the EQ, and therefor you need to start your PCT about 2 weeks after last inject of EQ. I run prop towards the end so I can run test while EQ clears, i'd wait 3 weeks until after last EQ inject and run prop up until then, then start PCT a week later.

IME 4 weeks of good PCT is enough.

Thanks. I think that makes sense. I'll adjust the PCT start time.

350mg of test is wayyyy to high for endurance purposes! Drop the test to 150mg a week and keep the eq at 500mg.

1-16 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-18 "liquidex" n2bm.com
7-14 HCGenerate es n2bm.com
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com
HCGenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I see Dylan has proposed Liquidex both on cycle for 18 weeks and then for the PCT. Can it safely be run for so long? Would it be ok to run Forma on cycle and Liquidex in PCT?

Top Bottom