Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/7 NBA Miami @ Sacramento TNT late televised game

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at ARCO Arena will be treated to a game between the Miami Heat and the Sacramento Kings when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Kings listed as 5-point favorites versus the Heat, while the game's total is sitting at 195.

The Heat fell 101-97 last time out to the LA Clippers. Miami was listed as a 6.5-point underdog and the final score made it OVER the posted total of 190.

Dwyane Wade collected 33 points, four rebounds and five assists, while shooting 12-for-27 from the field in the loss.

Sacramento was crushed 127-102 by the Phoenix Suns Tuesday night. The Kings were listed as a 10-point underdog and the game's combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 215.

Mike Bibby led the Kings with 21 points, six rebounds and seven assists from 7-for-15 shooting.

you must spread some of your worthless ass red k around before infecting 4everhung with it......LOL...I will soon be through with this entity..i bet i lose

Last edited:
It's over he's dead......thanks 4everhung your a good bro now time for the College Bowl Season Oh KK

Top Bottom