Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/7 NBA LALakers @ Toronto

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Los Angeles bound into Toronto

The Lakers looks to push their winning streak to 3 games by slam-dunking Toronto tonight.

The Raptors play into revenge Wednesday, after handing Los Angeles a 108-102 defeat in the last meeting back on February 27, 2005.

Oddsmakers like the Lakers in this one, opening the line at 2 in favor of Los Angeles. They are 8-9 this season, while the Raptors are 3-16. The total is 9-10-0 to the OVER in Raptors games.

Phil Jackson's team hopes to build upon a 111-92 win over Bucks. They were 5.5 point underdogs in a game that went over the total

The Raptors lost to the Wizards 119-111 as 8 point underdogs. That contest went over the closing total.

i hate the lakers.. a bunch of posers.. but i have to go with them minus 2.5 on this one...

I knew this was going to happen.
atleast toronto has been playing better lately
and may gun down the lakers at home

Toronto covered against the mavs I think..screwed me there...you may have to start padding the numbers just to stay alive,,,,,these oddsmakers been smoking crack lately.

harmonica said:
Toronto covered against the mavs I think..screwed me there...you may have to start padding the numbers just to stay alive,,,,,these oddsmakers been smoking crack lately.
no shit
I have a death wish posting shit like this that just seems wrong
I may have to settle this later
gotta keep afloat

Top Bottom