Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/6 NCAAf on ABC Big 12 Championship Missouri vs Oklahoma 6est

motodawg

EF VIP
How screwed up is this BCS situation? Texas could make the BCS title game without even playing in its conference title game if Oklahoma bombs against the Missouri Tigers.

The Big 12 South champion Sooners face the North champs at Arrowhead Stadium and they will likely be a lock for the BCS game if they win. If they lose, it could be the biggest BCS mess yet.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sooners listed as 17½-point favorites versus the Tigers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Chase (me till i puke) Daniel threw for 293 yards, four touchdowns and two interceptions as Missouri lost 40-37 to Kansas in Week 14.

The Tigers failed to cover the 16.5-point spread, while the combined score played OVER the posted total of 70.

Sam Bradford threw four TD passes and ran for another in Week 14, as Oklahoma defeated Oklahoma State 61-41. Oklahoma covered the 9-point spread, and the 102 points sailed OVER the posted total of 75.

Bradford completed 30-of-44 for 371 yards, and Jermaine Gresham had nine catches for 158 yards with two touchdowns in that win.

Team records:
Missouri: 9-3 SU, 5-6 ATS
Oklahoma: 11-1 SU, 9-2 ATS

Last edited:
don't count on it ariel anything can happen

Haha thats funny, going to get my k back from that Texax A/M debauchery last night!!!

I just never believed Mizzou was for real. I think they'll come back but they don't have an answer for all this. OU-Florida would be a really good game.

Top Bottom