Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/5 NCAA BB Arizona @ Texas A&M 9:30PM ET ESPN-U

goin on 4T

MVP
Platinum
EF VIP
Arizona (5-1) @ Texax A&M (5-1)

No preview...

Texas A&M Aggies (variously A&M or Texas Aggies) refers to the sports teams of Texas A&M University. The nickname "Aggie" is common at land-grant or "Ag" (agriculture) schools in many states. The teams compete in Division I of NCAA sports.

Texas A&M was a charter member of the Southwest Conference until its dissolution and subsequent formation of the Big 12 Conference in 1996. The athletic program competes in the South Division of the Big 12, along with Baylor University, Oklahoma State University, Texas Tech University, the University of Oklahoma, and the University of Texas. Texas A&M's official school colors are maroon and white. The teams are referred to as Aggies and the mascot is a pure-bred collie named Reveille.

The Texas A&M University Athletic Department receives many donations, particularly from alumni. In 2006, Texas A&M ranked first in the Big 12 Conference and 9th in the nation in the amount of athletic donations.[1]

Hey guys this isn't football. Aggies can't be that bad? Can they?

No actually I think growin the ganga!

oppps shit i screwed that one up big time!!!

Well there goes a cool 1m k... damn and I thought I had a bad afternoon, evening just got worse! Time for more beer!

No actually I think growin the ganga!

back to the mother earth.............we used to have 320 acres of ozark mountain (not brokeback slayer!!) farmland always smelled like skunk for some reason in the late fall. And there were a few ho's and some rakes involved lol

and then the club fed vacation......a retirement community for hillbilly gangstas....

Last edited:
Top Bottom