Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/4 NCAAf Louisville @ Rutgers 7:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Rutgers Stadium will be treated to a game between the Louisville Cardinals and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Scarlet Knights listed as 10-point favorites versus the Cardinals, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Louisville quarterback Hunter Cantwell threw for 276 yards with a touchdown but also threw three interceptions in a 35-21 loss to West Virginia in Week 13.

The Cardinals did not cover the 7.5-point spread, while the final score played over the day's posted total of 49.

Mike Teel threw for 359 yards and Rutgers became bowl eligible by beating Army 30-3 in Week 13.

The Scarlet Knights covered the 17.5-point spread, while the final score played UNDER the day's posted total of 43.5.

Current streak:
Louisville has lost 4 straight games.
Rutgers has won 5 straight games.

My team makes a bowl after starting out 1-5. I know, it will be like the Preparation-H Bowl on the Tuesday before X-mass, but still amazing they even got there

My team makes a bowl after starting out 1-5. I know, it will be like the Preparation-H Bowl on the Tuesday before X-mass, but still amazing they even got there

check the bookie forum please..

after looking at the records .. rutgers should win & cover .. louisville stinks on the road ..all a coin flip anyways

Fug I missed it!!! Dammit! Rutgers is going to run the table!!! I was going in dammmmmmmm...... Let me in!!!! aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

blowout cittyyyy .. i wish i could have changed my bet .. would have here ....

me too i would have went with..... -10.5

yup .. should have went 345 k also .. i wanted to change my bet but didnt wanna pester spart to put it up again ..not for fake money .. real money prob :)

Top Bottom