Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/4 NCAAbb On ESPN Kansas State @ Notre Dame

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at Madison Square Garden will be treated to a game between the Kansas State Wildcats and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish when they take their seats on Tuesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Fighting Irish listed as 6-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kansas State lost a thrilling 80-77 game to the Oregon Ducks in overtime on Thursday, as 2.5-point underdogs. The 157 points were UNDER the posted total of 164.

Michael Beasley shot 10-for-17 from the field with a game-high 24 points for Kansas State.

Notre Dame Fighting outplayed Eastern Michigan in the first half and came away with a 76-65 win on Saturday. Notre Dame could not cover the huge 21-point spread, and the game's combined 141 points fell UNDER the posted total of 145.

Kyle McAlarney shot an impressive 8-for-10 from the field with a team-high 21 points for the Fighting Irish, and Luke Harangody added 18 in the win.

Current streak:
Notre Dame has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Kansas State: 5-2 SU, 2-3 ATS
Notre Dame: 5-2 SU, 1-4 ATS

I was watching the transformers movie with my daughter missed the game. I am watching USC and Memphis. The freebee karma game of the night.......I would be real surprised if Memphis lost lol

Top Bottom