Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 NFL New England @ Tennessee

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at LP Field will be treated to a game between the New England Patriots and the Tennessee Titans when they take their seats on Sunday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Titans listed as 3-point favorites versus the Patriots, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Patriots defeated Jacksonville 24-21 as a 3-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (36.5).

Tom Brady threw for 249 yards with a touchdown and David Thomas caught five passes for 83 yards and a touchdown.

The Titans edged Buffalo 30-29 as a 5-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (38).

Vince Young had a pair of touchdown passes and also ran in for a score in the win, while Travis Henry rushed for 135 yards on 25 carries.

gjohnson5 said:
I wanna know if Belichick is resting players or coming to play...
I'll wait on this one

typically NE never rests players after a playoff spot has been clinched, just an interesting FYI tidbit to help make your decision.

Pats are sitting everyone after the 1st Quarter...Brady hasn't practiced all week, if you saw the spear hit he took last week, you know why.

250,000 on Tenn.

Happy New Year guys.

all my karma is invested in bets

Top Bottom