Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 NFL Atlanta @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Atlanta Falcons and the Philadelphia Eagles will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at Lincoln Financial Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 9-point favorites versus the Falcons, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Falcons were defeated by Carolina 10-3 as a 6-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Michael Vick completed 9-of-20 passes for 109 yards with two interceptions for Atlanta. Warrick Dunn was limited to 29 yards on nine carries.

The Eagles put forth another strong road effort on Christmas Day as they defeated the rival Dallas Cowboys by a final score of 23-7 at Texas Stadium.

Oddsmakers had listed the Cowboys as 6.5-point favorites in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total (48.5).

I hate two-score spreads, most especially when one team just goes to the knee when it's close in the final two minutes.

I do too , but after looking at Atlanta's away performances especially against winning teams , it seems like a good choice.

Also Atlanta has no chance of making the playoffs and he Eagles can secure 3 place in the NFC. Phili can win by 3 but I'm hoping the away trend for Atlanta continues

dunn was as wide open in the endzone as I've seen all season
peeps in the stands were closer to him than any philly defender

Top Bottom