Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 MUSIC CITY BOWL Florida St @ Kentucky

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The line has moved nine points since odds were posted on the Music City Bowl and not because Kentucky is a big powerhouse. An academics controversy at Florida State rendered 36 players ineligible for the game, taking the game from a near PK on the betting line to -10 in favor of the Wildcats. Kentucky started strong, but lost four of the their last five games to end up here at LP Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wildcats listed as 3-point favorites versus the Seminoles, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Florida State was outscored in the second half of a 45-12 loss at Florida last time out, falling as 14-point road underdogs. The 57 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 59.5.

Drew Weatherford went 19-for-36 for 181 yards, while Preston Parker ran 14 times for 57 yards for the 'Noles.

Kentucky dropped a heartbreaking 52-50 decision to Tennessee in quadruple overtime last time out. The Wildcats had been favored by 2.5 points in the contest, while the 102 points sailed OVER the posted total of 64.

Andre' Woodson led the Wildcats with 430 yards passing with six TD strikes, and completed 39-of-61 pass attempts.

It's at 10 on 1 site but with 30some players not suiting up i think it will be Mr Bowdens 1st lose in a December Bowl game. I passed

well, where's the dang bet? I need to make up ground and I missed the early games.

motodawg said:
It's at 10 on 1 site but with 30some players not suiting up i think it will be Mr Bowdens 1st lose in a December Bowl game. I passed
moved to 7.5 at bodog
unfortunately I cant book it as the only available close years are 2008 and beyond
thus I cant have the betting end 4est 12/31/07
I get fucked on this every year because I forget about this glitch

Top Bottom