Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 MPC Bowl Nevada vs Miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Boise's Bronco Stadium will be treated to a game between the Nevada Wolf Pack and the Miami Hurricanes when they take their seats on December 31 for the MPC Computers Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hurricanes listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Wolf Pack, while the game's total is sitting at 41.

The Wolf Pack were devoured 38-7 by the Boise State Broncos last time out. Nevada was a 2.5-point underdog and the combined 45 points fell UNDER the posted total of 55.

Nick Hawthrone intercepted Jared Zabransky for the only score of the game for Nevada and Robert Hubbard ran for 104 yards off 12 carries.

The Hurricanes sacked Matt Ryan four times and pulled of a mild upset in defeating the Boston College Eagles 17-14 last time out. Miami won the game as a slight 4-point home dog and the 31 points fell UNDER the posted total of 38.

Javarris James gained 45 yards off 20 carries and scored a touchdown, while quarterback Kirby Freeman was good on 14-of-27 for 187 yards with a TD and was picked off three times.

I think Miami's athleticism will come thru in the end. I just don't see Nevada hanging with any team from Florida. It may not be a huge win but I'm thinking 7-10 pts for sure.

Dial_tone said:
I think Miami's athleticism will come thru in the end. I just don't see Nevada hanging with any team from Florida. It may not be a huge win but I'm thinking 7-10 pts for sure.
i think ur right.

Dial_tone said:
though this bowl season has tended to produce point spread winners for the team that feels the game is more important to them
Rutgers was likely disappointed but you just knew they weren't going to cap an excellent season with a sub-par effort
today Navy and Iowa came to play,etc.etc

Top Bottom