Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 INSIGHT BOWL Indiana vs Oklahoma State

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Indiana Hoosiers will be playing for the memory of coach Terry Hoeppner, who died suddenly on the eve of the season. They face a 6-6 Oklahoma State Cowboys team that endured a tough Big 12 schedule as they head south to Sun Devil Stadium in the Insight Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 5-point favorites versus the Hoosiers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Hoosiers nearly blew a 14 point lead, but hung on to defeat the Purdue Boilermakers 27-24 last time out. The Hoosiers won the game as a slight 2-point underdog, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 62.

Kellen Lewis threw for 218 yards and a touchdown, and carried the ball 14 times for two touchdowns.

The Cowboys were defeated 49-17 by Oklahoma last time out as 13-point underdogs. The game's 66 points fell just UNDER the posted total of 67.

Dantrell Savage ran for 112 yards with a touchdown, and carried the ball twice for 15 yards with a TD in the loss.

Team records:
Indiana: 7-5 SU, 7-4 ATS
Oklahoma State: 6-6 SU, 5-6 ATS

both teams limp into the blah bowl going 2-3 in their last 5
take the points

can't stand Indiana but the spreads are killing me so far.

Who?siers....
I'll take a k loss to see my alma mater win...................................O State

SLAYER69! said:
I took care on Indiana for you. MMWWAAAAAA! :goatslaye

sorry bro gotta take the pokes i was hoping for a indiana pile -on so i could pull for the pokes............oh well

Top Bottom