Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/31 HUMANITARIAN BOWL Fresno State @ Georgia Tech

motodawg

EF VIP
A pair of recent Humanintarian Bowl winners clash in Boise when the Fresno State Bulldogs hook up with the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. The Jackets fired coach Chan Gailey after a poor season, while Fresno has played more games on the weird blue turf of Bronco Stadium and boasted an 8-4 mark on the year.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yellow Jackets listed as 6-point favorites versus the Bulldogs, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Fresno State racked up 468 yards in a 30-23 win at New Mexico State last time out, failing to cover the 13.5-point road spread.

The 53 combined points scored in that contest fell well UNDER the posted total of 64.5.

The Yellow Jackets were defeated 31-17 by the Georgia Bulldogs last time out as 3.5-point underdogs. The 48 points made it OVER the posted total of 46.

Tashard Choice ran for 133 yards and a touchdown in a losing effort.

Team records:
Fresno State: 8-4 SU, 6-5 ATS
Georgia Tech: 7-5 SU, 4-6-1 ATS

Tits, why do you go against the grain on your bets? Should I follow you there. I can't win for shit right now.

SLAYER69! said:
Fresno will win outright

Slayer how do you know about the DOGS?
I love those dogs! Watching the game right now forgot to put in a bet...
Don't forget to bet on Hawaii they are hot right now and their quarterback is amazing. In the fourth quarter of the FS/Hawaii game he got nocked into the next week. Gotta go with Hawaii...

silverfish said:
Tits, why do you go against the grain on your bets? Should I follow you there. I can't win for shit right now.

Tell me about it! lol I've lost my shirt on the past few best. .5 points in a spread hurts like hell

goin on 4T said:
Slayer how do you know about the DOGS?
I love those dogs! Watching the game right now forgot to put in a bet...
Don't forget to bet on Hawaii they are hot right now and their quarterback is amazing. In the fourth quarter of the FS/Hawaii game he got nocked into the next week. Gotta go with Hawaii...
I watched alot of WAC games. They are always on mid week on ESPN. I'll bet Hawaii too

Top Bottom