Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 TEXAS BOWL Western Michigan vs Rice 8pm

motodawg

EF VIP
The names Western Michigan Broncos and the Rice Owls don't instill fear or conjure images of winning football. But both are 9-3 and both will be looking for bowl validation of their excellent 2008 seasons when they take the field on December 30 for the Texas Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Owls listed as 3-point favorites versus the Broncos, while the game's total is sitting at 74.

Tim Hiller was 15-of-32 for 145 yards with a TD pass and two interceptions for Western Michigan in its 45-22 loss to Ball State in Week 14.

Ball State covered as 10-point home favorites as the teams played over the 54.5-point total set by oddsmakers.

Chase Clement totaled six touchdowns on the day to lead Rice to a 56-42 upset win over Houston in Week 14.

The Owls covered the 3-point spread, while the final score played OVER the total of 79.

Team records:
Western Michigan: 9-3 SU, 5-6 ATS
Rice: 9-3 SU, 8-4 ATS

This will be a shootout. I like that Rice has gone over 40 points five times and it's in Texas so all 47 of their fans will be there.

last bowl of 2 trash teams .. thank god ..trash team bowls will be skiped next year ..all it is is guessing

last bowl of 2 trash teams .. thank god ..trash team bowls will be skiped next year ..all it is is guessing
Have you noticed that I bet on almost every bowl game but rarely bet on NFL? Sugar Bowl...Preparation H Bowl, I don't care...DT will be there with money to burn. Taking the points in early bowls is usually a good call.

Have you noticed that I bet on almost every bowl game but rarely bet on NFL? Sugar Bowl...Preparation H Bowl, I don't care...DT will be there with money to burn. Taking the points in early bowls is usually a good call.
who knows meng .lol ... its hard to pick a bowl when u seen didnt see either team play at all or maybe once the whole year ..if i know the teams i bet it big and do decent ..prob like 2-10 with the small bet trash bowl games lol

4 out of the last 5. I was down from 1.8mil before last year's bowls to 600K for a while and man, I was bummed. I learned my lesson though. I kept making 25K bets because I didn't want to risk a lot but even if you win you don't get anywhere. From now I bet 10% of my k on each game so more like 100K.

Last edited:
Top Bottom