Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 Peach Bowl LSU vs Miami

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tigers, Hurricanes meet in Peach Bowl

The Louisiana State Tigers will travel to the Georgia Dome on Friday, December 30 to take on the Miami Hurricanes in the Peach Bowl.

The SEC's Louisiana State will be matched up with the Atlantic Coast Conference's Miami in this bowl game.

Oddsmakers opened Miami as a 7-point favorite in this contest, while the game's OVER/UNDER is pegged at 41.5.

The Tigers come off a 34-14 loss against the Bulldogs, a game where they were 2-point favorites.

Larry Coker's team hopes to build upon a 25-17 win over Virginia. They were 17-point favorites and failed to cover the spread in that one.

LSU star QB wont be playing, it is going to be the sophmore going in at it. His first start EVER!

With miami leading the nation in pass defense, Im going with miami.

announcement
the "bluehen bird flu betting curse"
has taken LSU

pong21 said:
LSU star QB wont be playing, it is going to be the sophmore going in at it. His first start EVER!

With miami leading the nation in pass defense, Im going with miami.

I bet for Spurrier & SC, who I can't stand, and against LSU, who I actually like....what a dumb ass bet. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

Top Bottom