Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 NFL Seattle @ Atlanta

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Seattle has won four straight meetings with Atlanta, but don't have much to play for as they head to the Georgia Dome to finish the season. Seattle has long ago clinched the NFC West and the Falcons, despite a gallant effort against the Cardinals in Week 16, are just waiting for the season to be over.

Oddsmakers currently have the Falcons listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Seahawks, while the game's total is sitting at 38.

The Seahawks defeated Baltimore 27-6 as a 13.5-point favorite in Week 16. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (39).

Matt Hasselbeck passed for 199 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for Seattle, while Shaun Alexander rushed for 73 yards on 13 carries and caught a touchdown passes in the win.

The Falcons lost to Arizona 30-27 in overtime as an 11-point underdog in Week 16. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43.5).

Chris Redman completed 28-of-42 passes for 315 yards with two touchdowns and an interception and Roddy White caught 12 passes for 141 yards.

Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren says he’s decided to play this game like any other game and that his starters will play. If that is the case then Seattle should win this game, even if starting quarterback Matt Hasselbeck is taken out at some point (back up Seneca Wallace isn’t too bad). Atlanta played hard in their overtime loss at Arizona, but that game may have been deflating for a team that probably can’t wait for this season to end. I like Seattle if the starters play at least 3 quarters and that appears to be the case.

how do the falcons beat a playoff team? somebody tell me that? besides, I told u fuggas to shoot me next time i bet on NFL games.

Dial_tone said:
how do the falcons beat a playoff team? somebody tell me that? besides, I told u fuggas to shoot me next time i bet on NFL games.
the whole weekend was like that
mostly the better team lost,but this was due to the teal having secured a playoff spot
hell the oddsmakers opened with atlanta the favorite
that should make you take notice

but apparently most of the betting nation took the hawks as at kickoff atlanta was a 2pt underdog(a 3.5 pt movement is very,very large in the NFL)

Top Bottom