Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 NFL NY Giants @ Washington

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at FedExField will be treated to a game between the New York Giants and the Washington Redskins when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 2-point favorites versus the Redskins, while the game's total is sitting at 43.

The Giants were routed by New Orleans 30-7 as a 3-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (47.5).

Eli Manning completed 9-of-25 passes for 74 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Plaxico Burress caught one passes for a 55 yard touchdown.

The Redskins lost to St. Louis 37-31 in overtime as a 2-point underdog last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (43).

Jason Campbell completed 13-of-26 passes for 160 yards with a touchdown for Washington. Ladell Betts rushed for 129 yards on 29 carries with two touchdowns.

gjohnson5 said:
Shockey is out too.

I have no confidence in the Giants....

i do

I need the Giants and about 3 other teams to lose for the Rams to have any hope of making the playoffs! Oh yeah and the Rams have to beat minny....So i'll bet the Giants the way my luck is running I'm sure to jinx them

gjohnson5 said:
Washington is alot better then thier 5-10 record. They beat New Orleans and they lost a close one in OT last week. The game is in RFK in DC.... I expect a redskin win

the giants are in a fatal position with their backs against the wall

they win this one

gjohnson5 said:
Tiki Barber is the only offense they have... half time adjustment...

if the redskins didn't realize this already

they won't be making any changes

although eli looks relatively poised tonight

Top Bottom