Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 INDEPENDENCE BOWL on ESPN Colorado @ Alabama

motodawg

EF VIP
- A pair of big-name team with .500 records meet in the Independence Bowl this year. Alabama lost four straight to end the season while Colorado lost three of five as they head December 30 to Independence Stadium in the Independence Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Crimson Tide listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Buffaloes, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Colorado outscored Nebraska 20-0 in the third quarter of a 65-51 win last time out, covering the 3-point home spread. The 116 points scored were well OVER the posted total of 61.

Cody Hawkins was 17-for-29 for 241 yards and two touchdowns, and Hugh Charles ran 33 times for 169 yards and three majors for the Buffaloes.

Alabama could not solve a tough Auburn defense in a 17-10 loss last time out, falling as 6-point road underdogs. The 27 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 44.5.

John Parker Wilson was 12-for-26 for 113 yards and an interception for the Crimson Tide.

Team records:
Colorado: 6-6 SU, 6-6 ATS
Alabama: 6-6 SU, 2-8-1 ATS

man, I win one...I lose one.

Magic 8-ball

Question: Will Alabama win by 4 points or more?

Answer: Very Doubtful

Hmm, "very doubtful" is not 100%. So 10K on CO

I don't like to bet against the SEC.

SLAYER69! said:
Magic 8-ball

Question: Will Alabama win by 4 points or more?

Answer: Very Doubtful

Hmm, "very doubtful" is not 100%. So 10K on CO
I agree,but I'm in alabama so I feel like I'll support Nick Saban's boyz

Just got home from Dallas the frackin texas aggies suk cost me over a mill.

i'll put up the rest of the bowl games for 2morow phuck it if i go broke i'll go broke someones gotta do it.

I'll do it
I've had a good NFL day and the Pats allowed NY to score 5 TDs for a non-cover

Top Bottom