Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/30 cfb humanitarian bowl nevada vs maryland 430 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Humanitarian Bowl: Nevada vs. Maryland

- The Nevada Wolf Pack and the Maryland Terrapins - a pair of mediocre 7-5 teams who were also middle of the road in covering the spread in 2008 - will gun for a bowl victory December 30 when they meet at Bronco Stadium in the Humanitarian Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Wolf Pack listed as 1½-point favorites versus the Terrapins, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Vai Taua ran for a 22-yard touchdown with 3:15 left to cap a 35-31 win for Nevada over Louisiana Tech in Week 14.

The Wolf Pack failed to cover the 5-point spread, while the final score played OVER the day's total of 61.

Chris Turner completed 33 of 57 passes for 360 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions for Maryland as they lost 28-21 to Boston College in Week 14.

The Terps did not cover the 6.5-point spread, while the final score played OVER the day's posted total of 42.5.

Team records:
Nevada: 7-5 SU, 6-5 ATS
Maryland: 7-5 SU, 5-6 ATS

Nevada most recently:
When playing in December are 3-3
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 3-7
When playing outside the conference are 4-6

Maryland most recently:
When playing in December are 2-1
When playing on turf are 3-7
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing outside the conference are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nevada's last 5 games
Nevada is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Maryland's last 8 games
Maryland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games

I just don't see the Terps stopping Nevedas run game?

Nev lost to anyone worth a plug nickel, maybe not La Tech. I figure MD is more used to big games and they beat NC, NC State and Cal. Nev ran up yards on patsies.

fuck me

Ole DT is now 3 outta 4.

how was nevada favored in this game ..?i was expecting a big pile on here ....wasnt to bad

Top Bottom