Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/3 NCAAb on ESPN 9est #1 North Carolina @ #12Michigan State

motodawg

EF VIP
The North Carolina Tar Heels and the Michigan State Spartans will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at Breslin Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tar Heels listed as 11-point favorites versus the Spartans, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Michigan State defeated Wichita State 65-57 as a 14-point favorite in the Old Spice Classic on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (133).

Marquise Gray scored 12 points for Michigan State and Durrell Summers added 11 points in the win.

Current streak:
North Carolina has won 7 straight games.
Michigan State has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
North Carolina: 7-0 SU, 4-2 ATS
Michigan State: 4-1 SU, 2-2 ATS

lol i dont think it was me .. NC is just beastly .. might got down as 1 of the best CBB teams of all time .. MIGHT is the key word

Yeah too bad the limit was 200k.

It's only k, this time of year after football i usually go back to the real world, this place is only filler for times when it's either to hot to do much, football and when it's really slow and that coincides with football.

I make my living in the first 3 months of the year.........

Top Bottom