Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/3 MNF New England -21.5 @ Baltimore

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Baltimore has lost five straight and get a monster 20 points at home from oddsmakers who don't think they can hang with the Patriots. They gave 30+ to San Diego and Cleveland – how many will Brady drop on them? New England got a major scare at home against the Eagles, but the Ravens don't have the personnel to attack the Pats in the same way.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 20-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

Laurence Maroney ran for a touchdown in the fourth quarter in Week 12 to give the Patriots a 31-28 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Pats didn't come close to covering the 24.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (51.5).

Willis McGahee ran for 59 yards and a score in Baltimore's 32-14 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 12.

The Chargers had no trouble covering the 8.5-point spread at home in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (38.5).

fuck it the ravens cant score the pats better burry them into the ground

fuck me i should of looked that up dammit... that is not good news

They still might get the points cause the ravens cant score so i am hopefual

Top Bottom