Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/3 MNF New England -20.5 @ Baltimore

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Baltimore has lost five straight and get a monster 20 points at home from oddsmakers who don't think they can hang with the Patriots. They gave 30+ to San Diego and Cleveland – how many will Brady drop on them? New England got a major scare at home against the Eagles, but the Ravens don't have the personnel to attack the Pats in the same way.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 20-point favorites versus the Ravens, while the game's total is sitting at 47½.

Laurence Maroney ran for a touchdown in the fourth quarter in Week 12 to give the Patriots a 31-28 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Pats didn't come close to covering the 24.5-point spread in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (51.5).

Willis McGahee ran for 59 yards and a score in Baltimore's 32-14 loss to the San Diego Chargers in Week 12.

The Chargers had no trouble covering the 8.5-point spread at home in that contest, while the combined score went OVER the posted total (38.5).

I'm staying off this, last week I thought they would cover against the Eagles what do i know...............maybe a small bet just before kickoff!

Top Bottom