Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/29 PAPAJOHN'S BOWL North Carolina State vs Rutgers 3pm ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
If you had said in mid-October that the North Carolina State Wolfpack and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights would be playing in the Papa John's.com Bowl, it would have sounded crazy.
NC State was 2-6 and Rutgers was 2-5, but both reeled off winning streaks to earn this December 29 game at Legion Field.

Oddsmakers currently have the Scarlet Knights listed as 7-point favorites versus the Wolfpack, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Russell Wilson threw for two touchdown passes to lead North Carolina State to an 38-28 upset win over Miami in Week 14.

The Wolfpack covered the 2-point spread, while the final score played OVER the posted total of 50.

Mike Teel threw seven touchdown passes last time out, as Rutgers ran over Louisville 63-14. Rutgers easily covered the 11-point spread, and the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 54.

Teel completed 21-of-26 for 447 yards for Rutgers. Tim Brown had 173 yards receiving with two touchdowns in the win.

Team records:
North Carolina State: 6-6 SU, 9-2 ATS
Rutgers: 7-5 SU, 7-4 ATS

I think I like NC State's quality of wins a bit better. Rutgers got crushed by North Carolina (albeit early) 41-12 who got crushed by NC State 41-10. Rutgers QB has 23 TDs but 12 INTs. I'll go with southern speed and the points.

Kick it, bitches! I lose with a td.

Cha-ching! Two in a row.

woop there is it .. nc state covers ..if their star qb didnt get hurt they would have won outright

Top Bottom