Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/29 NFL New England @ NY Giants "the big one"

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Tom Brady needs two TD throws to pass Peyton Manning and Randy Moss needs two scoring catches to pass Jerry Rice. But most importantly, they need a win in the Meadowlands over the erratic Giants to clinch a 16-0 regular season. Seven points in that game will also break the Vikings single-season scoring mark of 556.

Oddsmakers currently have the Patriots listed as 14-point favorites versus the Giants, while the game's total is sitting at 46.

The Patriots defeated Miami 28-7 as a 22-point favorite in Week 16. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (45).

Tom Brady passed for 215 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions for New England, while Laurence Maroney rushed for 156 yards on 14 carries with a touchdown.

The Giants defeated Buffalo 38-21 as a 2.5-point favorite in Week 16. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (32).

Brandon Jacobs rushed for 145 yards with two touchdowns and the New York Giants' defense returned two interceptions for touchdowns in the win.

Current streak:
New England has won 15 straight games.

I still want NE to lose so i can get 250k back on my bet that they will lose. I'm a terrible gambler.

Any game without playoff implications at this stage of the season is up for a coin toss as to whether anyone really turns out to play. That said, the Pats should make mincemeat of the Giants.

The fact that the spread is less than two TDs gives me confidence in a Pats bet.

blut wump said:
Any game without playoff implications at this stage of the season is up for a coin toss as to whether anyone really turns out to play. That said, the Pats should make mincemeat of the Giants.

The fact that the spread is less than two TDs gives me confidence in a Pats bet.
I fully expected a 20 point spread. When I saw the 13.5 I had to take it. I may go broke on this one but it was a good bet.

Top Bottom