Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12-29 Nba: Heat +5.5 @ Pistons -5.5... 100k Max Bet!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
diesel gli said:
i'm not sure how these odds work...

if i bet 200 and won, how much would i get back...?
It's kinda messed up here. Basically its (Amt Won/Amt Wagered) So on this bet it's (88/100) For every 100 you bet, you win 88. Standard sports books base it off of 110. So the odds might be (-110) on both sides. Bet 110 to win 100. (Think 100/110) If they change the odds on one team, it "usually" moves opposite for the other. If one team goes to (-120) the other "usually" moves to even. (bet 100 to win 100) I've seen odds all over the place but anywhere between +105 to -120 is the most common. The odds on this game were ~(-115) on both sides which is pretty crappy. (91/100) on both sides is close to (-110) which would be more standard. If one team is (-115) the other "should" be (-105) but other factors come into play that might change it.

Oh, to answer your question, you should win 176 on a 200 bet! :)

thanks...

so i would win back my 200 + the 176...?

i'm new to the karma gambling, but it's already made watching the games more fun...

now that Fantasy football is over, i've lost some interest in the games... :D this should help though...

Top Bottom