Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/29 Music City Bowl Kentucky vs Clemson

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Kentucky Wildcats and the Clemson Tigers will both be trying to pick up a win on December 29 when they battle at Nashville's LP Field for the Music City Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 10-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kentucky gave up a fourth-quarter touchdown to fall 17-12 at Tennessee last time out, entering the game as 20.5-point road underdogs. The 29 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 60.5.

Andre Woodson threw for 282 yards and a touchdown, while Rafael Little ran for 119 yards for the Wildcats.

Clemson's defence was lit up in a 31-28 loss to South Carolina last time out, with the Tigers coming in at 5.5-point home favorites. The 59 points scored were OVER the posted total of 46.

Will Proctor passed for 191 yards, one touchdown, and a pick, while C.J. Spiller ran for 155 yards and two scores for the Tigers.

Don't know to much about either team.....hmm........ It's obvious who the oddsmakers have picked...... I like points because i start out winning. I'll go with Kentucky for 10k

4everhung said:
I'm a few steps slow today
left my american express card at the bar
s'alright. it's just cool that i can dally at work today watching some games. and if Clemson shows up today, they should win big. #15 defense, Kentucky can't stop these guys from scoring, etc. we'll see though....

Top Bottom