Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/29 ALAMO BOWL on ESPN Penn State @ Texas A&M

motodawg

EF VIP
- Texas A&M limped to the finish in the Big 12 and get another tough challenge from Joe Paterno's Penn State Nittany Lions. Fans at Alamodome should witness a good one December 29 at the Alamo Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Nittany Lions listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Nittany Lions were upset 35-31 by the Michigan State Spartans last time out. The Nittany Lions were favored by 2.5 points in that contest, while the combined 66 points sailed OVER the posted total of 51.

Rodney Kinlaw carried the ball 28 times for 125 yards with two touchdowns in a losing effort.

Texas A&M were up 38-17 in the fourth quarter last time out, and had to withstand a late Texas rally to win 38-30 as 7-point home underdogs. The 68 points scored were OVER the posted total of 60.

Stephen McGee was 24-for-35 for 364 yards, three touchdowns and two picks, while Earvin Taylor caught seven passes for 113 yards and a score for the Aggies.

Team records:
Penn State: 8-4 SU, 5-7 ATS
Texas A&M: 7-5 SU, 5-6 ATS

Today in history.....December 29th, 1890. A bunch of dancing Indians were cut down at Wounded Knee. Those ghost dance shirts they were wearing were supposed to protect them from the blue-coats bullets.....they didn't....they died...along with 25 or so soldiers.....the end to the Indian Wars.....or so I've read...I wasn't there..=)

February 2, 1836, from Jim Bowie to Governor Henry Smith:
"The Salvation of Texas depends in great measure in keeping Bejar out of the hands of the enemy. It serves as the frontier picquet guard . . . . Col. Neill & Myself have come to the solemn resolution that we will rather die in these ditches than give it up to the enemy."

Bowie died...Davy Crocket died...Neill left for supplies and family business...the fort fell before he made it back...later he commanded 2 six pound cannons that were a gift from Cincy, Ohio in the battle of san jacinto.
Cool shit....The Alamo...

Go Penn St! I can't believe I said that being a Rutgers alum, but we don't play them anymore since they went to the Big 10. So what the heck

I cant believe what that A & M cheerleader said about Paterno. Someone outta lop that little bastards nuts off before he can multiply.

Top Bottom