Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/29 ALAMO BOWL Northwestern vs Missouri 8pm ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
Missouri Tigers tumbled all the way down to the bowl ladder to the Alamo Bowl with their Big 12 title game loss to Oklahoma. Now they will settle for a match against Northwestern December 29 at the Alamodome against the 9-3 Huskies.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 13-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

C.J. Bacher threw for two touchdown and Stephen Simmons ran in another as Northwestern beat Illinois 27-10 in Week 13.

The Wildcats won as 3-point underdogs, while the combined score played UNDER the day's posted total of 54.5.

Missouri was defeated 62-21 by Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game as 16.5-point underdogs last time out. The 83 points made it OVER the posted total of 79.

Chase Daniel threw for 252 yards with three touchdowns in a losing effort for Missouri.

Team records:
Northwestern: 9-3 SU, 6-5 ATS
Missouri: 9-4 SU, 5-7 ATS

I don't think there's a quality win between the two of them but Mizzou can light up the scoreboard on turf and I think they are angry enough to do it. I love Mizzou for the win but 13? Fuck it, you only live once and it's just k.

I bet on NW cause I don't think DT can go 3 in a row. LOL

Top Bottom