Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/28 TEXAS BOWL TCU @ Houston

motodawg

EF VIP
- A pair of Texas schools with lock horns in the Texas Bowl Dec. 28. TCU Horned Frogs and the Houston Cougars will both be trying to grab a bowl win when they battle at Reliant Stadium. These teams have played four times since 2002 and the Horned Frogs have won all four (going 3-1 against the number).

Oddsmakers currently have the Horned Frogs listed as 4-point favorites versus the Cougars, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

TCU amassed 694 yards last time out in a 45-33 win at San Diego State, failing to to cover the 12.5-point road spread. The 78 points scored were OVER the posted total of 50.

Andy Dalton was 23-for-39 for 298 yards, and he also added a touchdown on the ground. Joseph Turner ran for 226 yards and four majors for the Horned Frogs.

Anthony Alridge ran for 157 yards and two touchdowns last time out as the Cougars pounded the Texas Southern Tigers by a final score of 59-6. The oddsmakers avoided that contest - no line or total was posted for the expected mismatch.

Team records:
TCU: 7-5 SU, 5-6-1 ATS
Houston: 8-4 SU, 4-7 ATS

should be a no brainer

minny pile -on nothing like youv'e had spart but a minny,
cool maybe i'll get krunked,
I'm at my sister's with my mom, dad and stepmom and kid's i have a reason. lol
Is this on T.V.?

you kinda got fucked putting these games up early
2 of today's games had line moves of 1.5-2 points

Top Bottom