Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/28 Texas Bowl Rutgers @ Kansas State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Reliant Stadium will be treated to a game between the Kansas State Wildcats and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights when they take their seats on December 28 for the Texas Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Scarlet Knights listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Wildcats, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kansas State had six turonvers in a 39-20 loss at Kansas last time out, coming in as 2.5-point road underdogs. The 59 points scored were OVER the posted total of 51.5.

Josh Freeman threw for 244 yards and three interceptions, and Leon Patton ran for 102 yards and a major for the Wildcats.

The Scarlet Knights fell 41-39 to the West Virginia Mountaineers last time out. Rutgers was a 9-point underdog, while the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 49.5.

Ray Rice ran for two touchdowns in the loss, finishing with 129 yards off 25 carries.

100 large on Kansas. I should go all in though

Whiskey

How do points work? K-state has to win by 8.5? I would have gone Rutgers on that one.

Dial_tone said:
How do points work? K-state has to win by 8.5? I would have gone Rutgers on that one.
nah, Kansas is being given 8.5, so they can still lose and you win.

Top Bottom